Friday, October 22, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday!


In honor of the fall season and good friends:
~
"Besides the rarity of finding someone you instantly click with, it just takes a while to get comfortable. It takes a while to be able to do nothing together, to not feel like you have to entertain. There's something re-energizing about connecting with friends who have known you for several falls.I knew this was my favorite season for a reason."
(Borrowed with permission from Tulips & Avocados)
~

I owe an actual post to the wonderful weekend I spent with my dearest friend two weeks ago, but wanted to share this sweet picture for now. I treasure her so much, and am thrilled to see her as a new mommy in just over two months from now!


1 comment:

Funderstorm said...

You've both grown into such beautiful women inside and out! It really takes me back to some sweet memories to see you two together. :)