Thursday, October 05, 2006

Scrapbooking anyone?

How exciting is this??? My downstairs neighbor girls informed me that the latest and greatest of scrapbooking stores has arrived in Louisville. In other words, all of my ladies from Texas should check out the website and seeing what you're missing--heehee. I haven't walked through the doors of the store just yet, but I've already been given some free 12x12 paper and a coupon came in the mail yesterday. I'm torn between utter excitement and knowing that I will need to set a STRICT budget before experiencing such a treasure trove...

http://www.archiversonline.com/

2 comments:

ckjolly said...

LOOKS DANGEROUS!

lol ... i WAS in class last night ... ooo, how interesting was that talk on chemical imbalance!!!

perhaps you didn't see me because of my dark hair.

; )

thanks for offering to lend me your notes, tho, and for looking out for me.

ckjolly said...

lol ... maybe

i too have someone close to me that suffers from depression. i am trying very hard to understand it so that i may understand him better and what he's experiencing.

you should introduce yourself to me, Jennifer. I don't know who you are. I would do it ... but I can't tell from the many pics on your blog which is you.